|Subscription to legislative items exist for the following.
- Bound Volumes of Statutes: Issued annually after Parliament has risen (generally in April the following year) and contains a copy of every Act passed by Parliament in that year.
- Loose Statutes: Are the Acts passed by Parliament in that year. These Acts are issued separately during the year as soon as they become available.
- Sessional Bills: These are Bills introduced into Parliament. They are issued during the year as they become available.
- Government Gazette: Is published continuously during the year. It contains Regulations, Codes, Rules etc classed as subsidiary legislation also notices of a general nature required by an Act to be published in the Government Gazette.
For further information and current subscription costs contact our sales area on
(08) 6552 6000 or email us on email@example.com