Legal Advice: Does the State Law Publisher or Parliamentary Counsel’s Office offer legal advice on legislation?

The State Law Publisher and Parliamentary Counsel’s Office do not provide advice on the meaning or interpretation of legislation.
If you have questions about legislation or do not understand particular parts of legislation or how it applies to you, contact Legal Aid Western Australia, or the relevant department or agency.

Government of Western Australia
Department of the Premier and Cabinet. State Law Publisher.
All contents Copyright 2003. All rights reserved. Disclaimer