Proclamation: obtaining a copy

Proclamations are published in the WA Government Gazette. Copies of the gazette can be purchased from the State Law Publisher.

Alternatively they can be viewed on the Legislation database..

Government of Western Australia
Department of the Premier and Cabinet. State Law Publisher.
All contents Copyright 2003. All rights reserved. Disclaimer