Responsible agency: determining which government agency is responsible for an Act or subsidiary legislation?

To obtain this information, contact:
Executive Government Branch
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
Phone: (08) 9222 9424


This information is also published on our website in the Legislation and Information Databases. Select "Legislation Information" then "Acts" then "Acts with Administering Portfolios".

Government of Western Australia
Department of the Premier and Cabinet. State Law Publisher.
All contents Copyright 2003. All rights reserved. Disclaimer